TheBrain Cloud Services Frequently Asked Questions
What are TheBrain Cloud Services and how do they work with TheBrain Desktop?
TheBrain Cloud Services lets you access your Brain from anywhere online. You can also synchronize changes to your Brain between different machines and still make modifications while offline. Hosting, syncing, backup, sharing and more is all easy and available right here at www.thebrain.com. Watch the tutorial.
How can I try TheBrain Cloud Services?
You can explore other users' Brains anytime. All Brain users can take advantage of TheBrain Cloud Services by publishing their Brain on WebBrain.com.
- When you setup a Brain account you get a trial of all Cloud Services for 30 days for desktop syncing and unlimited private syncing from your iOS Brain to TheBrain Cloud. You have the option to publish your Brain publicly or privately.
- After 30 days you can continue to publish desktop Brains publicly for free. Private sync for your mobile Brain is also free. Users who wish to sync their desktop Brains to the cloud and multiple machines will need to subscribe to TheBrain Cloud Services.
What are the differences between Free Cloud Services and Pro Cloud Services?
|The Brain for Android & iOS||Free Cloud Services
with TheBrain Desktop
|Pro Cloud Services
with TheBrain Desktop
$159 per year
|Storage space excluding file attachments||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Storage Space for file attachments||5 GB||0 GB||30 GB|
|Synchronizing files from TheBrain desktop to
the cloud and other devices
|Include all desktop software upgrades|
|Share your Brain with the world online|
|Access your Brain from any computer browser|
|Access your Brain from your iPhone and iPad|
|Synchronize your Brain between computers|
|Make your Brain private or unlisted|
|Invite and give other users
read-only access to Private Brains
|Backup your Brain online|
|Brains can include||Unlimited thoughts and links|
|Custom colors and wallpaper|
(up to 50MB each)
|Exclusive access to our Alpha and Beta releases|
|FREE upgrades to new releases.|
What types of attachments are supported?
All URL attachments are synchronized by both the Free and Pro Cloud Services. Internal attachments up to 50MB are synchronized with Pro services except files that are stored in a folder within a Thought folder. External file attachments are not synchronized.
What happens to my existing published Brain after my Pro Services trial?
- After your trial ends you will still have access to all your public Brains on WebBrain.com.
- If you want to continue to publish privately or with additional file attachments you will need to subscribe to TheBrain Pro Services.
How can I cancel Cloud Services?
You may cancel your Cloud Services subscription at any time but there are no refunds.
To cancel your subscription services call +1-310-751-5000 or login to your Cloud account, click Settings, then click Manage Licenses and Services.
- Monthly subscriptions can be cancelled for the following month.
- Annual subscriptions can be cancelled for the following year.