Visualizing People Networks
Creating a people centric Brain will improve the quality of your interactions so you can remember key details that might otherwise be forgotten.
If you don’t have your family or colleagues in your Brain you are missing out. Adding people in your Brain whether it’s their name connected to a project or their contact info will help you get the big picture on your relationships.
Learn how to:
- Create a dynamic people map for resource planning
- Visualize teams and organizational expertise
- Integrate LinkedIn, Facebook, and Salesforce contacts
- Use Thought Types to illustrate company position or role
- Create Tags and dynamically organize for talent and skill sets
- Connect people to projects and all relevant information
The Tudor Genealogy Brain
Visit the Tudor Genealogy Brain online and visualize the path of the Throne from Henry VII to Elizabeth II.
People Networks Brain
Download this Brain to visualize people you know: family, friends, co-workers and customers. Then see the connections between them!
The Shakespeare Brain
The complete works of Shakespeare… and more.
More posts by: Shelley Hayduk