Stop Searching. Start Finding.
TheBrain allows you to capture your thinking behind the files that you work with and organize information more effectively.
This Web event focuses specifically on how you can integrate, manage and create files with your Brain to gain instant access to everything you need so you can stop searching and start seeing the right information.
Topics covered include:
- Integrating files, Web pages and folders into your Brain
- Tracking and attaching multiple versions of documents and saving versions into your Brain
- Cross referencing and linking related documents for easy discovery
- Moving files in and out of your Brain and taking notes
- Searching and filtering information based on concept and file type
More posts by: Shelley Hayduk