Explore, Capture and Study with Your Brain
September 23, 2021
By connecting information sources visually you can build an essential reference of content and foster new levels of insight.
Did you know that TheBrain can actually make you smarter? Visually connecting your information will enhance your understanding of key ideas, relationships and issues.
- Using TheBrain as a study guide
- Building a knowledgebase to increase understanding
- Re-contextualizing information sources to create a perspective that matches your thinking
- Analyzing relationships and mapping out information networks on complex subjects
- Example brains for teachers, students and researchers
This webinar is a must see for researchers, teachers, students and anyone who is organizing ideas.
The Teacher and Student Brain
Browse through the Teacher and Student Brain that was demonstrated in the webinar, or download your own copy.
The Writer's Brain
Browse through the Writer's Brain that was also demonstrated on the webinar, or download your own copy.
The Shakespeare Brain
The complete works of Shakespeare… and more.
Explore beyond our world.
From early gas baloons to modern marvels, it's all here.
More posts by: Shelley Hayduk