Recording: Creating the Ultimate Tech Brain!
TheBrain’s dynamic visual links let you make connections and create a comprehensive knowledgebase where your ideas can flourish.
The amount of information accumulated by IT managers and developers is both staggering and impressive. Aggregating all this information in a meaningful manner can make or break your project’s success.
Find the right document in seconds while seeing and understanding the big picture. This webinar focuses on how to build the ultimate Tech Brain.
Learn how to:
- Organize and categorize technology trends
- Aggregate technical resources for better development
- Visualize network applications and contingency maps
- Mind map technical support issues and product development
- Connect people, processes and projects for fast resolution
Engineering and Tech Trends Brain
This Brain organizes product issues, technology research and development resources for software development.
Network Map Brain
This Brain visualizes applications, servers, user communities, databases and how they are related.
A Brain for organizing IT projects, goals, assets and more.
More posts by: Matt Caton