Learn how to garden your thoughts and easily edit your brain!
Change can be a beautiful and necessary inevitability for all of us, even our brains! TheBrain includes powerful authoring and editing tools that make changing your brain easy. This webinar is designed for users who have created a basic brain but now need to change their thought structure or evolve their original brain.
This session will cover:
- Identifying when it’s time to further subcategorize and create new parent thoughts
- Changing thought relationships
- Creating subcategories and intervening thoughts
- Mass linking, unlinking, forgetting and deleting thoughts
- Adding thought types and link types
- Creating specific thought names and thought lineage
- Adding icons and thought types for additional context
More posts by: Matt Caton