Visual Learning and Discovery: Build the Ultimate Research Brain
By connecting information sources visually you can build an essential reference of content and foster new levels of insight.
Did you know that TheBrain can actually make you smarter?
Learn how to:
- Use TheBrain as a study guide and ultimate reference source
- Create smart notes with backlinks and unlinked mentions
- Target Artificial Intelligence to build branches of knowledge
- Analyze relationships on complex subjects
- See example brains for teachers, students and researchers
This webinar is a must see for researchers, teachers, students and anyone who is organizing ideas.
The Teacher and Student Brain
Browse through the Teacher and Student Brain that was demonstrated in the webinar, or download your own copy.
The Shakespeare Brain
The complete works of Shakespeare… and more.
The Note Taking Brain
Five proven note taking methods are reviewed in this brain. Complete with templates, videos and examples of each process.
More posts by: Matt Caton