Mind Mapping Shakespeare
Increase Your Creativity with Your Writer's Brain.
A good idea should never go to waste and having a trusted place where all your ideas grow is even more important. Shared folders and lists don’t cut it, your thinking and projects need to be expanded and discovered, not confined in a directory structure.
This webinar will show you how to build a powerful research network that reflects your unique creative vision and add some sizzle to your writing projects.
Topics covered include:
- Idea warehousing and creative knowledge capture
- Planning and organizing creative content
- Overcoming writer’s block with visual brainstorming
- Combining networked ideas into a linear document
- Aggregating disparate content automatically
A Writer's Brain
The Shakespeare Brain
More posts by: Matt Caton