TheBrain 202: Gardening and Evolving Your Brain.
Special Holiday Themed Edition with Matt Caton.
Change can be a beautiful and necessary inevitability for all of us, even our brains!
TheBrain includes powerful authoring and editing tools that make changing your brain easy. This webinar is designed for users who have created a basic brain but now need to change their thought structure or evolve their original brain.
Learn how to garden your thoughts and easily edit your brain.
This session will cover:
- Changing thought relationships
- Creating subcategories and intervening thoughts
- Mass linking, unlinking, forgetting and deleting thoughts
- Copying and pasting thoughts
- Working with multiple brains
- Creating specific thought names and thought lineage
- Adding icons and thought types for additional context
More posts by: Matt Caton